[Axiom-developer] Nice formula wanted & Axiom birth

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Nice formula wanted & Axiom birth
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:12:06 +0200

Hello,

The redesigned web site is now online. You'll notice that the
mathematics used in the screenshots section is not very difficult. :)
  http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/screenshots.html

I would gladly accept any axiom input that would either show some pretty
formula or some nice Axiom capabilities, especially compared to Axiom
proprietary "competitors".

Otherwise, I have a question related to Axiom birthday. Tim, on savannah
web page you say that Axiom development started in 1973. However, in
Makefile.dvi, it is said that Scratchpad started in 1971. What is Axiom
birthdate? 1971 or 1973?

Yours,
d.
--