[Axiom-developer] RE: apply.boot autoload

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: apply.boot autoload
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:20:50 -0400

Tim,

Here is what I see for apply.boot in the build log. It
seems to have compiled normally. Any other ideas? Are
there any environment variables besides AXIOM that might
affect this?

----------
11 making /home/wspage/projects/axiom/int/interp/apply.clisp from
/home/wspage/projects/axiom/src/interp/apply.boot.pamphlet

>10 making /home/wspage/projects/axiom/obj/linux/interp/apply.o from
/home/wspage/projects/axiom/int/interp/apply.clisp

Compiling /home/wspage/projects/axiom/int/interp/apply.clisp.
; (DEFUN |compApplication| ...) is being compiled.
;; The variable |$op| is undefined.
;; The compiler will assume this variable is a global.
; (DEFUN |compApplyModemap| ...) is being compiled.
;; The variable |$bindings| is undefined.
;; The compiler will assume this variable is a global.
; (DEFUN |compMapCondFun| ...) is being compiled.
;; Warning: The variable |op| is not used.
;; Warning: The variable |dc| is not used.
End of Pass 1.
End of Pass 2.
OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=0 (No runtime error checking), Space=0, Speed=3
Finished compiling /home/wspage/projects/axiom/obj/linux/interp/apply.o.
9 making /home/wspage/projects/axiom/mnt/linux/autoload/apply.o from
/home/wspage/projects/axiom/obj/linux/interp/apply.o
---------

Cheers,
Bill Page.