[Axiom-developer] RE: Stack overflow problem

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Stack overflow problem
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:43:52 +0200

I have not really checked it, only looked at the code.
In compiler.boot the function compMacro calls the
function macroExpand with the complete form as an
argument. This seems to be wrong.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407