Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Automation & algebra lattice

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Automation & algebra lattice
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:46:21 -0400

Bill, David,

Axiom will tell you the exact dependencies of a domain.
Start a fresh Axiom, compile the domain (not the whole file),
save the console, look for the "Loading " messages and parse
out the domains. There is a file called exposed.lsp that
contains an association list of abbreviations and full domain
names.

fyi, I'm down to about 5 files that need compiling (down from 265).
The issues are a harder with these 5 files but I understand how to
fix them. 5 clean compiles and a database build and the system
should be ready for alpha. you'll notice it is 4:45 a.m. here so
they probably won't get finished this morning :-)

Tim