Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug database on savannah

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug database on savannah
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:03:31 -0400

David,

Excellent job. The main thing you need to do is to be proactive about
listening for bugs on the developer list and adding them (as well as
encouraging developers to do it themselves). The other thing is to
maintain a knownbugs.input file and fixedbugs.input file (see bugs.input
in the src/input subdir). We need to track the bugs in some executable
form so we can check that they "stay fixed" as well as give developers
a set of broken examples to run. Both could be extracted from the
KNOWN.BUGS.pamphlet file. Whether you can get this to work and how
you'd like to make it work is entirely up to you.

Tim