[Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.5.4

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.5.4
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:25:21 -0400

Mike,

Thank you for your effort on this. I am quite impressed by
the energy of the people that support MinGW and Msys. I
think what they are doing is very important to the other
"half" of the computing community, who for a variety of
reasons still mostly live in the "Wonderful World of Windows".

Cheers,
Bill Page.