[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom next release

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom next release
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 6:04:50 -0500

Tim,

After a few more false starts, I found that my problem was
probably caused by that fact that LaTex was not found in the
path for the account I was using for the install. Fixing that
and trying again, I got stuck once inside LaTex but after killing
the LaTex process, things progressed into the infinite loop of
compilations that you mentioned earlier. Once I got tired of
that and interrupted the loop. I found that I could indeed start
interpsys and add 2+2. Hooray! But unfortunately not much else.

Anyway, it is progress.

I'll try it again later today with a clean installation - this
time making sure that I have LaTex first.