Re: [Axiom-developer] open source axiom lives

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] open source axiom lives
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:05:12 -0500

re: current gcl

I have to add a few things to the image to make Axiom work.
In particular, I add 2 files. This is easily done by adding
them to the EXTRAS shell variable in 386-linux.defs. However
the symbols they use get resolved from libspad.a. I know I
used have a way to add libspad.a to the raw_gcl loader line
but memory fails me about the "correct" path. Any suggestions?

Tim