[Axiom-developer] [axiom] Undefined Chunks behavior

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [axiom] Undefined Chunks behavior
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:55:43 -0500

Norman,

Some of the code I'm processing includes files that define
the language used and contains code like:
  <<' Name '>>
which is, of course, view as a chunk. The default behavior of
an undefined chunk elides the << >> pair. It would be more
useful to me if the default behavior was to output the chunk
exactly as found. Another example is C code that does:
  x << 3 && y >> 2
where again it would be useful to have the default behavior
to be an unchanged output.

Is there a way to do this currently? If not, can you recommend
a place where I could look to apply this change?

Tim