[avrdude-dev] yet another verification problem with avrdude-beta5.0

From: Bernard Fouché
Subject: [avrdude-dev] yet another verification problem with avrdude-beta5.0
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:18:45 +0200

I think that there is another side effect of bug #13871, it could be helpfull to know
if it is related to avrispv2/stk500v2 or not.

To speed up flashing, when I have code at the beginning of the flash and at the end (for instance an 'original' version of an application + a bootloader), I produce an hex file with no address between the end of the application and the beginning of the bootloader. In fact there are gaps in the hex file instead of filling empty space with
zero's or 0xFF.

Again, things are correctly written, but can't be verified by avrdude.

 Bernard