Re: [avrdude-dev] subscribe

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] subscribe
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:36:45 -0500

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 05:20:07PM -0700, E. Weddington wrote:

> Dennis Clark wrote:
>

> This is not how you subscribe to this list. Please go to the avrdude
> project page on Savannah, click on the link to the mailing lists and
> read on how to subscribe to this mailing list.

Ooops, sorry - my bad.  I accidentally let this message go through
using the list moderation form.  I've already sent instructions to
Dennis.

Dennis is having problems with the PC parallel port.  I've helped him
about as far as I can but I lack the Windows knowledge to help
further, so I suggesting he post to the list where there are some
Windows gurus who actually know what they are talking about, unlike
myself :-)

-Brian