Re: [avrdude-dev] stk500v2 snapshot release

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] stk500v2 snapshot release
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:38:37 -0400

Hey,

Great, I'll try to test it out.

About the new version being slower - have you changed the SCK clock from the
default value? This was a problem people with AVR Studio were having as well.
Now I think you can change the SCK clock frequency, but it defaults to
something really slow. Changing it from the default value to something more
suited to your target should speed up programming.

Regards,

 -Colin