Re: [avrdude-dev] Xilinx JTAG cable

From: Tymm
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Xilinx JTAG cable
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:07:07 -0700 (MST)

I'm totally down with changing the description if you think that'd help...
"Xilinx Parallel Cable" should also be reasonable...

otherwise, you could always just put something like "minimally supported"
and see if someone decides they want to flesh out the rest of the JTAG
support ;)

Tymm

--

"Do not doubt that a small group of dedicated individuals can change
the world. Indeed, that is all that ever has." -- Margaret Mead