Re: [avrdude-dev] AVROSP

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVROSP
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:03:57 -0400

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 10:03:34AM +0200, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> Hmm, it's Windows only, and apparently only suitable for serially
> connected programming devices.

Looks like a lot of the 'tiny devices are not supported either.  They
should have just taken AVRDUDE and modified it to read their XML
files, add the per-chip programming instructions into their XML files
the way we have in our config file so that more devices could be
supported, and then add in JTAG handling code from the AVARICE project
:-)

-Brian
--
Brian Dean