Re: Compilation with clang

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: Compilation with clang
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 23:32:42 +0200

As Marian Buschsieweke wrote:

> So I guess for my application I know only have to teach clang the value of
> __tmp_reg__ (and maybe also a few other constants) to get it compiling :-)

Well, since Clang aims to be a GCC replacement, it would probably be
good if the AVR port of it supported the standard AVR-GCC names, too.

__SP_H__ = 0x3e
__SP_L__ = 0x3d
__SREG__ = 0x3f
__tmp_reg__ = 0
__zero_reg__ = 1

Regarding that patch, please file a patch tracker for it. Even though
I know I'm deep in the backlog (and noone else here is committing
anything), that's certainly the first place where I'm going to look
for such things.

--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/