Re: [avr-libc-dev] Missing _vect_num defined for older devices

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Missing _vect_num defined for older devices
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:40:14 +0000

Hi Uwe,

Older devices, *may* not have the vector number defined. But I thought that our
intention was to make sure to add this information to all device header files.
Certainly, some of the older device header files may have been accidently
overlooked.

You can file a bug report at the avr-libc project and let us know which devices
are missing this information. Even better is if you have a patch that fixes the
problem. :-)

Thanks,
Eric Weddington