Re: [avr-libc-dev] 64-bit doubles

From: Preston Wilson
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] 64-bit doubles
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:27:16 -0500

"Dave N6NZ" wrote:

> Ron Kreymborg wrote:

avr-gcc does support 64-bit integers (signed long long int, and unsigned
long long int), and there is nothing to stop someone from writing a library
that uses their own 64-bit float type without making changes to the
compiler.  You would not be able to use the built in double type for 64-bit
floats without making changes to the compiler itself.

-Preston