Re: [avr-libc-dev] Include files

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Include files
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:35:14 -0600

Sabriz Naduvilothi wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using a ATMEL AT90CAN129 microcontroller.I want to know about the
include files to be used for this microcontroller.Where can i get the infos
abt the includes files and the intteruprs setting.

avr-libc is open source, so to get information about the include files go to the avr-libc project page:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/avr-libc/>
and view them in CVS.

If you are using Windows, the latest release of WinAVR includes avr-libc support for this device, though it is untested.

Eric