[avr-libc-dev] support for ATmega169 question

From: Schilling, Juergen (GE51)
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] support for ATmega169 question
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:02:14 +0200

I just made an iom169.h and started to implement that file in
avr-libc-20020630. So I changed configure.in and added crtm169.o to
AVR_CRT_MEGA and putted iom169.h in include/avr subdir. After

./reconf
./doconf
./domake stops with the following error:
Makefile:564: *** Recursive variable 'AM_MAKEFLAGS' references
itself (eventually). Stop.

I use Win95 with the latest cygwin and AVR-GCC from avrfreaks.
If I do not ./reconf, but change the Makefiles in the avr5 subdir
instead to build crtm169.o, ./domake works fine and generates the
crtm169.o. After ./domake install, I can compile my test program
for the mega169 and it works fine in AVR-Studio 4.05.

Any idea? Am I doing something the wrong way?

Thanks in advance,
Juergen

P.S. if anyone is interested in having the iom169.h, I can provide
it to the list. I have not tested it yet, because I do not have
silicon at the moment. I hope that I will get silicon in a week or
two, so I can test the iom169.h.