Re: [avr-libc-dev] quell compiler warning in malloc.c

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] quell compiler warning in malloc.c
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

Ok. Brain fart from me. I missed this:

http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/pipermail/avr-libc-dev/2002-August/000084.html

I don't think it made it in yet.

Your fix for malloc looks better than mine and makes more sense. ;-)

Your other fixes look sound but I don't know what the consequences are
going to be. I always hate casting away other people's code warnings. My
opinion is that warnings should be delt with immediately and never make it
into production code.

I think the qsort, strtol and strtoul changes should be tested before
committing. If you haven't tested these, I'll help if you want.

Ted Roth