[avr-libc-dev] [RFC] make #includes consistent (second version)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] make #includes consistent (second version)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

This patch builds on my previous patch and adds the #warning's to the
include/*.h files which simply #include <avr/foo.h> files.

My builds of avr-libc and one of my projects don't show any problems with
this patch (please prove me wrong ;). Probably commit it tomorrow
afternoon if there's no objections.

Ted Roth