Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) > Actually, that is configurable.
:)
:) I didn't find about it.  Doxygen's docs is sometimes a bit hard to
:) read...

dox/api/doxygen.config.in:

    201 # If the SORT_MEMBER_DOCS tag is set to YES (the default) then doxygen
    202 # will sort the (detailed) documentation of file and class members
    203 # alphabetically by member name. If set to NO the members will appear in
    204 # declaration order.
    205
    206 SORT_MEMBER_DOCS       = YES

:)
:) > :) Btw., i think we should prefer the new location of the include
:) > :) files over the historic places, so write <avr/signal.h> instead
:) > :) of <avr-sig.h>, and <avr/interrupt.h> instead of <intterupt.h>.
:) > :) Just MHO.
:) >
:) > Yeah, that's a very valid point. I'll make the appropriate changes.
:)
:) I already did it in the interrupt description part i've sent.

Sorry, I haven't had time to thuroughly review your changes.

Ted Roth