Re: Memory corruption (?) I don't understand

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: Memory corruption (?) I don't understand
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 12:46:06 -0400

Does the code run if you comment out 'lora_send("coucou"7);
Does it still crash with simple main() { _delay_ms(1000); stty_print("hello");}

That is start removing code until it works, when you find the line in main that causes a crash, go into that function and start removing code until it works.  Slowly you will find the problem.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM Ian Molton <avr_gcc-ian@mnementh.co.uk> wrote:
On 22/06/2021 12:59, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>       Hello,
>
>       I'm writing a firmware for a board that uses a ATMega 1284. Firmware
> continuously restarts

This is likely a branch through zero.

Common causes on AVR are bad function pointers, and stack damage.

-Ian