[avr-gcc-list] Help request

From: Marcelino Macome
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Help request
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:09:03 +0200

Hi guys I am emailing you to request an help. I am a beginner on c programming, I have built a circuit to control a stepper motor, with atmega8535. I have realized that the wiring was not according to the architecture of the MCU. That is I have dedicated pin19 which is PD5, to send the instruction to move CW/CCW. But this pin19 function as an OC1A on normal operation. My question is how do I disable this normal function to what I need now?
I thank you in advance.
Marcelino