Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bug in GCC 4.8

From: Kshitij Kumar Singh
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bug in GCC 4.8
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 04:39:47 +0530

Configure had no issues. But make complained when it was configuring
something in the tiny-stack directory about having no exception model
. This was weird, cause I thought the good old way was to revert to
the set-jump/long-jump model if nothing was specified. IIRC, I had to
force this once when compiling GCC 3.3, so this wasnt that big of an
issue for me After this, I ran into the second issue. No problems at
all with the current trunk otherwise.
I didn't test the current trunk without using the --enable-sjlj
option, so I am not sure if this is fixed or not.
Still no config logs, sry.