RE: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR discontinued ?!?!?

From: Matt.Vandewerken
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR discontinued ?!?!?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:11:39 +1000

Ubuntu 10.04 has avr-gcc and avr-libc to the same patch level as winavr, AFAIK.
 Apart from that, better editors, better shell, better serial terminal support,
makes for a better avr experience IMO. The only downside is that you have to
write your own Makefiles, but I do that anyway.

Cheers,
--
Matt van de Werken
Electronics Engineer