Re: [avr-gcc-list] documenting pm() and gs() avr-as operators

From: Jan Waclawek
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] documenting pm() and gs() avr-as operators
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 18:10:00 +0200

> By filing a bug report + patch

OK, so here we go again, Joerg.

First, I have no idea what the source of docs is (and I suspect it is in some
arcane language I would have trouble to work with anyway), where it is nor how
to prepare a patch the high esteemed gnu gurus would be akin to have a glimpse
at. Not to mention, that I have only a very faint idea of what these operators
really do or don't.

Is it really that hard to accept suggestions from mere *users*?

Jan

PS. Recently I've posted you personally on another suggestion not fitting
anywhere, which came from avrfreaks, a small mod in the MFile template, have
you had opportunity to have a look at that?