Re: [avr-gcc-list] Memory problem

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Memory problem
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 02:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 6/23/09, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:

>The only method to not have the linker reorder your variables is to
>just use a single variable (per memory section).  So, put some kind of
>an "embracing" struct around all your variables you'd like to have in
>a particular order, and you'll be done.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. In case I declare all the variables in a structure then accessing each variable will require using the structure name.variable name! However I would like to assign a memory to a variable also therefore can you suggest how I can do this? Thanks once again for your support.

Regards,
Nayani P