Re: [avr-gcc-list] LX-800 Printer driver

From: Blake Leverett
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] LX-800 Printer driver
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:00:13 -0600

On Thursday 17 April 2008, Andi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone ever make a LX-800 printer driver for AVR ?
> I make a code but it didn't work at all.
> Here my code :
<snip code>
> int main(void)
> {
>
>   SendStringToPrinter("System Ready !\r\n");
>
>  for (;;){
>  }
> }
>
> Anyone can help me ?

This probably belongs on AVR-chat rather than avr-gcc-list.

I don't see any problem with your code, though I don't know what interface you
are using to the printer.

The only thing I can suggest is that you may want to issue a form feed (0x0c)
to the printer after your test string, as the printer may be buffering the
data and waiting for the end of the page to start printing.

Blake