Re: [avr-gcc-list] GCC Testing having problem with main returning - libr

From: andrewhutchinson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] GCC Testing having problem with main returning - libr
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 8:24:12 -0500

I need further explanation

I dont think I should be picking up libc  I am trying a vanilla build of
gcc-avr. gcc should be providing everything  - except binutils.

So the problem is :

1) I am picking up wrong library - (one outside gcc configure/install)

OR

2) gcc-avr build is broken in respect of return from main?

OR

3) binutils is giving me wrong library/linkage (wrong binutils?)

Forgive my ignorance - it normally a part I dont have to worry about!