RE: AVR Benchmark Test Suite [was: RE: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR Registerop

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: AVR Benchmark Test Suite [was: RE: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR Registeroptimisations]
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:36:13 -0700

Sorry, I hit the send button too fast.

Thanks, John, for pointing out these projects. I've downloaded both and
I've been looking into them.

In addition to the projects I mentioned earlier, I'm also looking into
the AVRFix project on SourceForge:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/avrfix/>
I saw this project earlier and it seemed interesting.

Thanks,
Eric W.