[avr-gcc-list] Problem with timer0 overflow interrupt in c language..

From: Sach
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with timer0 overflow interrupt in c language..
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 23:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi friends,
I m programming with WinAVR for ATMega32 8-bit RISC from atmel.
I have tried to write timer overflow interrupt and LED toggle everytime when
timer0 overflows. In this code i have not got the output result. So please
help me with this issue. Here the code that i have written is given below:

#include <avr\io.h>
#include <avr\interrupt.h>

void main(void)
{
        SP    = 0x085F;
        TCCR0 = (1<<CS02)|(1<<CS00);
        TIFR = 1<<TOV0;
        TIMSK = 1<<TOIE0;
        DDRB = 0xFF;
        sei();
        while(1);
}

ISR (TIMER0_OVF_vect)
{
        cli();
        PORTB = ~PORTB; // Toggle pins on Port B
}

Best Regards,
Sach Rathod