Re: [avr-gcc-list] jump_to_null question

From: Dr. Jan Menzel
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] jump_to_null question
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:20:05 +0200

Eric Weddington wrote:
The OP pointed out the same thing as Eric P. and Bernard both point out. He
told me in a private response (that I think he forgot to CC the list).

The datasheet says (for Mega8, ID: 2486P–AVR–02/06, page 47) that you can only move all interrupt vectors besides reset using IVSEL. The location of the reset vector is defined by BOOTRST fuse.

Eric Weddington