Re: [avr-gcc-list] C and AS programs - compiled together

From: Grzegorz !Kubik
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] C and AS programs - compiled together
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:11:29 +0100

Did you look in the avr-libc user manual?

avr-libc contains some inline asm explanations while I need more about compiling together C and AS modules.
I have just found some interesting guidelines:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avr-gcc-list/2007-02/msg00142.html

My problem with calling assembler procedure from C program has been solved:
I used by mistake:
#global as_procedure
in assembler part instead of:
.global as_procedure
that is correct.

An example of defining and using RAM buffer - common for C and assembler programs is still needed. I would like to align 256B buffer at the RAM address 0xXX00 - to use 8-bit buffer pointers.