Re: [avr-gcc-list] Wrong excution order in 4.1.1, but not 3.4.5,regressi

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Wrong excution order in 4.1.1, but not 3.4.5,regression?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:46:55 -0500

David Brown wrote (in part):

There are at least two of ways to interpret "a = b = c" while maintaining right-to-left associativity, when the variables are all volatile:

You're right. I was wrong. I should have taken more time to understand the nature of the problem. Especially given the well-chosen text of the subject.

Code which is unclear to the writer and to readers is bad code.

I agree. Different definition of the word "wrong", but bad code = wrong code works for me.

Humbly, Graham.