Re: [avr-gcc-list] Good bootloader sample wanted

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Good bootloader sample wanted
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:17:32 -0700

Hi dimax,

Posting to list this time - Doh.

On 8/29/06, dimax un <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm going to make GPRS based bootloader for my ATMega128 project.
Could anyone please appoint me on good bootloader sample compiled with AVR GCC.

I've written an i2c bootloader for the ATmega128. You can find more
information over here:
http://docwiki.gumstix.org/Robostix_i2c_bootloader

You may need to enter a username and password at some point in time.
If so, use gumstix and gumstix.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada