Re: [avr-gcc-list] Accessing the created program code

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Accessing the created program code
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:42:51 -0800 (PST)

One thing I've done in the past is to use a location that I know will not
be used by my programs.  For example, an interrupt vector that will always
be unused is a good place.  You can have srec stuff the crc there, then
your program can always read that location.  Unfortunately, all my example
code is for the ARM, not the AVR.  If you would like it, I can send it to
you off list.

Keith