[avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC--linker problems

From: maha
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC--linker problems
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:59:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello~
    I have a little questions about avr-gcc...
    What's the functions about "__do_clear_bss" and "__do_copy_data"? Do I
have
to use them? Do I have other ways can replce them?( disappear them in my
test.o )
    Because I have to link and relocate symbols by myself. But, I don't know
how to link symbols that references to libraries.
    Can I pass test.o back to AVR-GCC and handles libraries linking after
done my work?( complete relocatable symbols' linking )
    And, where can I find more informations about this question?
    ./nm test.o     ( compiled but no linking )
00000000 a *ABS*
0000003e a __SP_H__
0000003d a __SP_L__
0000003f  a __SREG__
               U __do_clear_bss        <--\
               U __do_copy_data      <---- How to take them away and has no
effect
00000000 a __tmp_reg__                  function about test.o
00000001 a __zero_reg__
00000008 T cleanup_module                                         or
00000000 T init_module
               U ker_led                   <--Can I pass this test.o back to
avr-gcc to handles
                                                   __do_clear_bss and
__do_copy_data after linking
                                                   ker_led by myself ?