[avr-gcc-list] problems with olimex jtag emulator

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] problems with olimex jtag emulator
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:49:05 +0200 (MEST)

I have bought an olimex jtag emulator more than a year ago.
It worked fine a lot of sessions.
And today I tried again to use it but it fails. No response from avarice.
I tested older avarice versions like 1.5, 2.2 and actual 2.3, but nothing is
working anymore.

I did a hardware test with original atmel box and this works fine.
Is it possible that the olimex box lost the software? And if so, has
anyone an idea how to fix it. Anyone else have seen such a problem before.

Thanks
    Klaus