RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc error message format

From: Trampas
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc error message format
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:24:29 -0400

I have not thought about using visual studio but that is great! I know I use
www.wholetomato.com product called visual assist (VA). I curse when I do
embedded development and do not have the use of VA.

For those who want to know VA is an add-in for Visual Studio it makes the
code editor work with you not against you. For example if you type a
variable's name wrong it will underline it in red like M$ Word does for
misspellings. It will also adds other features like automatic completes,
etc. Personally I have been trying to find a stand alone editor for embedded
development which does this stuff, the closest I have found is Code Wright.

Regards,
Trampas