RE: [avr-gcc-list] Help needed with mega2560?

From: Mark E. Scott Jr.
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Help needed with mega2560?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:03:16 -0500

I guess no news is probably.... no news?

I'm getting very near the point where we will need to pick a direction
to go, and I'd like to spend some time going over what needs to be done
in GCC.   This compiler makes a lot of sense for us, and we are willing
to spend some effort on getting it working.

Mark