[avr-gcc-list] OT: Programmers NotePad

From: Gary Griswold
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] OT: Programmers NotePad
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:17:29 -0800 (PST)

I broke PN this week. I was in the middle of an
edit-compile session and the message window closed.
Nothing I have done short of FDISKing and starting
over will apparently restore the m_window.

1.Any clues as to how to restore m_window in PN? I run
Windows98.

2. How does one entice Avr-gcc to unconditionally
write an error file? Redirection doesn't appear to
work.

Either solution would get me back in business.

Thanks,

Gary