Re: [avr-gcc-list] interrupts and signals (again)

From: Jamie Morken
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] interrupts and signals (again)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:38:45 -0800

Hi,

I just checked that an INTERRUPT can be interrupted by any other interrupt or
signal, no matter its priority.. so this must mean that the INTERRUPTS mask bit
is being cleared when the ISR is entered.  I think it would be a good idea to
be able to clear the interrupts mask bit when the ISR completes as well.. that
way maybe only ISR's with higher priority would be able to interrupt it.  Or
maybe I am on the wrong track here..

cheers,
Jamie