[avr-gcc-list] Equivalent of WinAVR 20050214 on Linux

From: Anton Erasmus
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Equivalent of WinAVR 20050214 on Linux
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:07:57 +0200

Hi,

I have generated a set of scripts that builds basically the equivalent of WinAVR
on Linux. I used the buildavr script of Rod Moffit as a bases for these scripts.
The scripts apply the exact same patches as Eric Weddington applied when
building
WinAVR.

The scripts are :
buildavarice.sh  (Build avrice-2.3)
buildavr.sh      (Build gcc 3.4.3 with same patches as WinAVR)
buildavrdude.sh  (Build avrdude 4.4.0cvs)
buildsimulavr.sh (Build simulavr-0.1.2.1)
buildsrecord.sh  (Build srecord 1.21)
builduisp.sh     (Build uisp20050207)

I have tested them under Red Hat 9 and Fedora Core 3.

Unfortunately I do not have web space where I can put them, so
if anyone is interested I would have to email them.

Regards
   Anton Erasmus
--
A J Erasmus