RE: RE: [avr-gcc-list] buggy variable naming with underscores

From: Ben Mann
Subject: RE: RE: [avr-gcc-list] buggy variable naming with underscores
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:22:14 +0800

Apologies, yes I see I have not read your post properly :S. Insufficient
coffee.

I can't see anything that would cause your problem in the example.

My only suggestion would be to write the code how it *should* work (that is,
no -1), and if it acts wrong then check the generated assembly and/or look
for an instance where nNextAdc is being scribbled.

Also - if you can reduce your program to a broken example that just reads
the ADC only (ie only main() and SIGNAL(SIG_ADC)), and you can paste the
entire program here, then it would be easier for interested people to have a
peek. There is too much probability of 'something else' breaking the code
when only a single function is posted.

Of course, maybe I missed something obvious in which case someone will spot
it ;)

Ben Mann