Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of

From: Bernardo Innocenti
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:46:18 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Bernardo Innocenti <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>

Plese Cc me when you submit patches.  I'll be glad to test them
and commit to CVS after they're approved.

Bernie,

See PR18251. There is a patch listed which Bjoern and I have tested. It needs
comitting for 4.1

I see you've already committed it today.  Did you get
CVS write access then?

The same PR also has a version for 3.4 (same code but some pattern
names got changed by 4) - again that needs someone to comit.

Mark Mitchell must explicitly approve it for the 3.4 branch.

When you have a patch for both branches, just add him to the
Cc list and write something like "OK for 3.4 branch?" in the
message body.

Of course, only regression fixes are allowed in 3.4.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/