Re: [avr-gcc-list] link problems

From: Alan Kilian
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] link problems
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:48:00 -0600

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 13:48 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> undefined reference to `outp'

    Enrico,

        outp() has been removed.

        You can replace it with something like:

        #define outp(a,b) (a = b)

        I don't have any examples with outp() anymore because
        I replaced them all, so I'm not 100% sure of the syntax
        anymore. (How quickly we forget...)

        You will possibly also run into sbi() and cbi() missing.
        You can replace them with a |= (1 << b) and a &= ~(1 << b)
        if you choose. (Make sure you get it right and not just
        copy my e-mail scribblings please)

                        -Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <kilian(at)bobodyne.com>