Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of GCC?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of GCC?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:29:11 -0700

Brian Dean wrote:

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 12:27:47PM +0100, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

This wasn't my patch but Marek's.  (My patch has been the initial
one only.)  So please try to convince Marek that he commits it to
GCC. ;-)

Just following up ... I ping'd Marek about this and he has committed
his patch to fix the write ordering of 16 bit register assignments to
CVS.

Most excellent!

It looked like the bug was fixed on CVS HEAD; meaning that the fix for the bug won't be released until 4.1, unless Marek can backport to 4.0 and hopefully 3.4.4.

Eric