[avr-gcc-list] GCC tiny2313 patch and --target-help

From: Chris Elmquist
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GCC tiny2313 patch and --target-help
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:43:12 -0600

Hello...

I have applied patch #2923:

        http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2923

to add support for tiny2313 to my gcc 3.4.3 toolchain and I have brought
avr-libc up to v1.2.3 but when I issue:

        avr-gcc --target-help

I do not see "attiny2313" on the list.

I do see it if I do a '-dumpspecs' however.  Should I be concerned?

I tried to figure out where gcc comes up with the list it displays when
you do --target-help but I never got there.  It appears to come from
a different place than the list that is generated from avr.c when you
give an illegal -mmcu= for example.

Chris