Re: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] placing a variable in flash

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: Fw: [avr-gcc-list] placing a variable in flash
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:43:30 -0700

Sean Casey wrote:

I wish I could find all the beginner stuff like this in one place.
There should be an O'Reilly book!

I'm willing to write one, if they're willing to publish it! ;-)

But barring that,....

A lot of information is already out there, for free, you just have to do a little searching.

Take a look at the avr-libc user manual, and also the FAQ in the avr-libc user manual.

There is the AVR Freaks website (www.avrfreaks.net), which has a number of forums. Don't forget that you can search the forums.

There's also avrbeginners.net which is a good starting point.

You can search the archives of avr-gcc-list.

HTH
Eric